Regardless of the company’s business, maintaining cleanliness in both the office as well as industrial and storage facilities is necessary. However, it is not essential to maintain a permanent body of cleaning staff. In addition, the vast number of employees in the company often proves to be unprofitable.
This is why the contractors currently prefer to use the services of contracting cleaners instead of maintaining permanent staff. Outstaffing of cleaners is the process of re-registration of employees with the contracting organization. In addition to convenience, it is also economically sound!
Benefits of outstaffing cleaning staff
Outstaffing of cleaners offers a number of important advantages:
- Simpified management of HR records;
- Reduced burden upon HR and accounting departments;
- Reduced number of permanent employees;
- Reduced labour costs, tax deductions, social contributions;
- Issues resolved with public services, inspecting employees.
Since cleaners are officially registered with another organization, the contractor takes care of their maintenance. Due to this, the company nolonger needs to conduct secondary business processes. As a result, the gross expenses of the enterprise are reduced and the main activity performance increases!
Advantages of outstaffing with ‘Your Staff Advisor’
The contractor’s cooperation with ‘Your Staff Advisor’ for the outstaffing services results in important benefits:
- Operational re-registration of cleaners. Employees leave the company and enter into formal relations with the new employer as soon as possible
- An individual approach. Based on the requirements and wishes of the client, our team selects the optimal conditions for partnership so the business owner achieves the desired result
- Reasonable cost. The favourable service rating provides the company with effective outstaffing at a decent price
- The conclusion of a contract. The official relations between the contractor and the outsstaffer, formalized with a contract, ensure fair and honest cooperation to both parties
- Payment upon the provision of services. The company pays the contractor for the actual result: maintenance of cleanliness in office, industrial premises, warehouses, etc.