TC/BC Service Companies
- We select customized terms
of the partnership.
- We re-register the employees according to the labour
legislation as soon as possible.
- Personnel continue working for you
and fulfil former duties.
What Is Outstaffing?
Outstaffing of employees for servicing Trade and Business Centers is a highly effective tool of personnel management, which is rapidly gaining popularity year by year. It is a process of employees’ withdrawal out of the permanent staff of the company. The service is implemented by the transfer of employees and their subsequent registration with the contracting organization.
The employees with various professional competencies are required for servicing the Trade and Business Centers. Having cleaners allows you to maintainhigh levels of cleanliness. Electricianscan provide your business with the uninterrupted operation of information and electrical networks. A large number of people require functioning ventilation, sanitary and other systems. It takes a lot of time and effort to independently manage such teams of employees. That is why it is the right decision to delegate this duty to a professional outstaffer!
Benefits of outstaffing
The outstaffing services provide the company with important advantages:
- Employees are bound to a subcontractual agreement.A professional and reliable contractor guarantees the provision of your outstaffed employees for the maintenance of the Trade and Business Centers;
- Reduced number of permanent staff. The staff are registered with another organization, therefore the official number of employees in the company decreases;
- Simpified management of HR records. Since your personnel is outstaffed, the contractor undertakes all responsibilities of registration, information and financial provision of employees;
- Reduction of ongoing costs. Salary calculations for each employee are replaced with periodical payments to the outstaffer;
- Reduced costs. Reduction in the aggregate Labor Compensation Fund (LCF) leads to a reduction in tax andsocial deductions;
- Resolved issues with employees and public services. In the event of any issues, the employees may file claims to the outstaffer. If the violations of labour legislation are identified in the course of an inspection by the public services, the fines are charged to the contractor.
Outstaffing in TC/BC service companies is a good opportunity to bring the core business performance to a new level! There is no need to maintain the staff; this responsibility is vested upon a reliable contractor. Outstaffing simplifies the process of personnel management and ensures the release of the company’s resources to improve the quality of customer service.
We organise our services according to your business process,
Our specialist will call you back within 4 minutes
taking into account your needs and tasks. Therefore, we can offer a unique solution for you!
We register any kind of specialists
Did not find the required job?